Treatment Plans Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Skin Solutions and Spa provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Skin Solution’s treatment.
Skin Solutions and Spa refers to Skin Solutions (tlc) Limited whose registered office is situated at Scotgate House, 2 Scotgate Road, Honley, HD9 6GD, UK.
Buyer refers to you the customer placing an order.
Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Delivery means the delivery of any goods.
Goods means the articles supplied and displayed for sale on the website.
Website refers to the website located at http://www.skinsolutions.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors and therapists at Skin Solutions are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Skin Solutions does not guarantee continued treatment with a named therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on: SKIN 01484 605799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 12pm on the day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before 12pm on the preceding day will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Skin Solutions will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
Credit card details, deposits and payments
- Skin Solutions provide a 8 day cooling off period which begins the day after you enter a contract with Skin Solutions – verbal or otherwise. If you make an initial payment, pay the full amount or pay a deposit and then wish to cancel in the cooling-off period, you will be entitled to receive a full refund of all the monies paid up until the point of cancellation. The only exception is if you asked for services to be provided during the cooling-off period, in which case Skin Solutions will retain what is necessary to cover the cost of services provided up until the point of cancellation.
- If you did not pay any money but Skin Solutions commenced provision of treatment services during the cooling-off period at your request, you will be liable for the full amount of the entire treatment plan.
- If you booked services and paid a deposit, following the cooling-off period you are no longer entitled to a refund of the deposit, but if you have not received the treatment you are not liable to pay the remaining balance of the full amount of the services booked.
- If you fail to pay the whole or any part of Skin Solutions’ fees without the reasonable and lawful excuse, Skin Solutions may at their discretion:
- Suspend the performance of the services until the fees then outstanding are paid and/or;
- Serve a written notice on the customer requiring the outstanding amount of Skin Solutions’ fees to be paid within 7 days and if not so paid by written notice terminate the agreement and/or;
- Sue the customer for outstanding as a debt immediately due and owing.
Course of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. Due to the nature of the treatments, we may not discover until after the treatment has commenced that it is not suitable therefore we can offer an alternative treatment to suit treatment results and price.
- Skin Solutions will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect on consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Skin Solutions with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Skin Solutions will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Skin Solutions regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Skin Solutions liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Skin Solution’s negligence.
Your right to complain
- Skin Solutions endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Skin Solutions, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Skin Solutions will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Skin Solution’s Director, and you will receive a letter within four days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, Skin Solutions may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Director will review your case.
- You may at any time refer the details of your complaint to the Care Quality Commission, see www.cqc.org.uk.
- The offer is non-transferable and does not apply to any other treatments or products and cannot be applied retrospectively to treatments or products purchased in clinic. The offer has limited availability and does not replace any previous offer which has been redeemed already. Refunds will not be offered to allow you to benefit from the new discount.
- The consultation is free of charge if it is performed by a therapist at a Skin Solutions.
- Where a doctor’s consultation is required, the client will be responsible for paying in full for consultation.
- Skin Solutions reserves the tight to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time at their own discretion, or to; substitute any treatment or product for a comparable treatment or product of similar value.
- The decision of Skin Solution is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Skin Solutions reserve the right to change their terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the responsibility of the client to check the terms and conditions for any changes.
Treatment vouchers in products
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- One voucher per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer applies to single and courses of Practitioner led treatments with minimum spend of £80.
- Offer can only be used on treatments.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.