Severely Aged Skin
The skin, like any other part of the body, ages but for some their skin can age faster than the rest of their body. This results in severely aged skin, which presents as excessively dry, thin, wrinkled, saggy skin. The skin can also appear dull and blotchy.
The causes of severely aged skin include a range of environmental and lifestyle factors: smoking, sun tanning and sunbed use, drinking alcohol and exposure to pollution and sunlight. While there is no turning the clock back, making lifestyle changes can slow the effects of aging skin and as for the damage that has already been done, there are treatments to help with that.
How we can help
We offer a range of solutions to bring back a more youthful appearance to severely aged skin. Each treatment or suite of treatments will be tailored to your particular needs and concerns. We offer the following solutions for aged skin:
- Hifu facelift: a non-surgical alternative to the traditional facelift that uses ultrasound technology to stimulate your own body to produce collagen, resulting in a natural restoration of lost volume and facial contours.
- Vampire facial: using injections of your own blood plasma, concentrated to enrich it with platelets, this facial stimulates the production of elastin and collagen to tighten up saggy skin.
- Medical peel: an effective way to encourage skin cell renewal by removing dry, wrinkled skin, revealing smoother, fresher skin below.
- Jett plasma pen: a targeted treatment to reduce deep lines and wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen.
- Thread lift: a delicate minor surgical procedure to lift saggy facial skin, producing smoother skin and more defined facial contours.
- Dermal fillers: injections that instantly restore lost volume, filling out hollows and restoring the contours of the face.
In addition to these treatments we supply a range of clinically proven SkinCeuticals products that you can use at home to help maintain the effects of your treatment and slow the aging process.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill in your details and
we will be in touch shortly.